Friday, April 17, 2009

Quality Time

Hello friends. I hope that you all had a glorious Easter. It's been a busy week at the homestead. I've enjoyed having a few days off to spend with my family. It went by way to fast.

We are giving our blog a "facelift". Please pardon my mess for the next few day.

I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about the Mommy & Me Crop tomorrow. We are still on, and we have a full house.

Our crop scheduled for Saturday April 25th is now full! It is sure to be a fun and eventful evening.

National Scrapbooking Day is quickly approaching. I am planning on some fun events... possibly even one (or two) that I have been asked about doing more than any other event or class. Do you know what it may be??? Go ahead and guess... we'll see if you are right in the next few days.

Our designers, Karen, Sandra and myself, have been very busy getting our first scrapbook paper kit ready to launch. These kits will be perfect for those of you that are trying to get caught up on all of your scrapbooking. We are putting the finishing touches to our first release. Our focus line with be Bo Bunny's Abbey Road. I just love this paper! As soon as I have images of what you will be able to make with the kit, I will have it posted.

Until next time.

No comments: