Sunday, August 9, 2009

A beautiful Layout by Killiam Creative!

My friend Susan at Killiam Creative made her first Tear Bear Layout! I am so proud of her. Her work is simply beautiful and definately worth taking a peek at. She's currently has it listed on Ebay. Here are a few sneak peeks, but be sure to go check out the full image gallery.
Just click on the title to link you right to her listing.























Of course, she used our mulberry to create her adorable little bears :)

Thank you Susan for allowing me to showcase this beautiful layout and these fluffly little bears! Whoever wins this layout will certainly have a treasured piece of work.

Kimm

1 comment:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Wow, Kimm! Thanks so much for being my cheerleader. I can't express enough how much this means to me!

Susan