Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Pics & Goodies

Hi Everyone!  As promised, I'm back with another post tonight.  Wow, 2 for me in one day... now that's impressive.

Before I left the store tonight, I whipped up some quick Halloween Treat Bags for the kiddos in our Trick-or-Treating Group.



These were super simple to create.  First, I cut some cardstock to the width of my baggie. I decided I wanted the front to come over at least 2 inches, so I cut my cardstock 6"x5" knowing that I was going to add a decorative edge.  I used my Martha Stewart decorative edge punch to give the edge some character.  I then trimmed some MME Halloween Paper to fit.  The "words" across the center kind of looks like ribbon... I just trimmed it from the paper.  I designed the "Happy Halloween" tag in Photoshop and printed from my computer (I do this all the time - saves on buying all those stamps, and I can create anything I want).  Next, I cut them out with my circle nesties.  I then cut out some scalloped circles and glued them to the back of my tag.  Finally, I folded them and attached them to my baggy of goodies using some scor-tape.  See, quick and simple... and I should have done these a week ago so that I could have shared them with you sooner. - LOL.

Now for the pics...  The one in the middle isn't mine.  Dougie is on the left dressed as a Star Wars Character (don't ask me who, I have no clue)  Lindsay is my little devil, and she certainly fit the roll tonight.  Abby is on the far right dressed as a Ninja Fighter.  She was the only girl-ninja in school.  Haley, my friends daughter is in the middle dressed as an 80's Pop Diva.




Once it started raining, we called it quits for the night.  We went to visit my baby sister at her Halloween Party.  I told her I was taking her picture and posting it on the blog tonight...


This is Mandy... a 1940's Pin-Up.  I only found it fitting to convert the photos to black and white. - LOL.

As always, thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to leave me a comment.

Hugs,

Kimm

No comments: