Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Techinque Class Update!

This always seems to be the busiest time of year for me... birthdays, school functions, sports... then of course it all doesn't come to a hault until Xmas.  Do you think I need a vacation???  It's been over 2 years, so I am well overdue! 

I have way too much on my plate these days.  Tear Bear CD, mailing list update, family pulling you in all directions, kids, store, website... It's way too much to handle, especially this time of year.  If I could only find the time to concentrate on ONE thing and complete it... OH, I'd be such a happy girl!  Okay - enough whining!

Anyway, I don't have much time before I have to pick up Ms. Lindsay from Nursery School.  I wanted to take a moment and thank Sue for putting on such a wonderful class last night.  The techniques she taught were super and the girls really learned a lot.  We had 6 sign up and only 3 actually attend... I hope you all didn't forget. 

Sue and I have tentatively set a date for November's Technique Class... I'll be double checking my calendar today and hopefully filling in some spots.

Oh, before I forget... this weekend's crop has been postponed due to unforseen circumstances.  If I wasn't able to get you by phone, (I made some calls if I had your number), I hope you get a chance to read this.  A new date for the end of the month will  be posted later tonight.

Thanks for stopping by.  As always, your comments are welcome.

Kimm

No comments: