Saturday, November 14, 2009

In Coming....

Hi Everyone!

Wow, what a week I have had... make that 2 weeks.  Abby was home sick from school one day last week.  Then Ms. Lindsay took a tumble down 10 steps here at home.  She ended up taking a a trip to the hospital via Dallas Fire & Ambulance (Thanks guys, you did such a great job!  Although it's not like you are all strangers to her - LOL.  For those of you that don't know, my hubby is a member there).  She's doing just fine. No broken bones, or even bruises... just a little goose egg on the head that was gone by the time she got home.  And my poor little man... he started running a fever at school today.  The nurse called for me to pick him up.

Hubby has been sick too.  Although I have no sympathy for him at this point.  We are a week into this already and he won't take anything that might help his symptoms.  I started with symptoms... but I immediately went for the zycam for the next 24 hours!  Why is it that when men get sick, the world comes to a hault... but when we Mommy's get sick, the world MUST keep going?  Getting up with the kids every morning, packing lunches, sending them off to school, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, cooking dinner, and on and on.  And you all know that if we skip a beat, NO ONE picks up the pieces for us.  There is no time to take care of ourselves, but the men... that's a different story.  I don't get it.  Okay, off the soap box - LOL.

There's lots coming up this week!

First - THE MULBERRY PAPER IS COMING!  We've been out of Tan and White... and we are almost out of Caramel.  Mocha has been discontinued, and there are only a few (like 5) packs remaining.  We should be taking delivery next week.

Second - Kimmie from Kraftin Kimmie's Stamps confirmed that our order has shipped on Tuesday.  These adorable stamps will be arriving next week too.  Check them out on our website HERE.

Third - Stampavie Stamps were shipped today.  If you haven't already seen the website to see what's coming in... click HERE to check them out.

Fourth - Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey is on the way too.  I expect that shipment to be here next week as well.  It's the FULL line, not just the paper packs.  This paper is stunning if you haven't seen it yet!

Fifth - We will be closed Sunday, November 22 so that I can attend a Copic Certification class in South Carolina!  And best of all I get to meet a dear friend of mine for the first time in person! 

Sixth - I have been working on some classes and make & take projects for the next few weeks up to Christmas.  I'm focusing on quick gifts, office and teacher gifts, etc.  I have 4 projects complete so far.  I want to get 2 more done.   I will be having 1 or 2 copic classes as soon as I come back.  Oh, and yes, we are getting copic singles in!

That's all I can remember for now. 

Okay, well it's off to bed.  I'm exhausted just from typing all that info.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kimm

1 comment:

Jackie said...

so excited for your copic classes!!