Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tear Bear Pattern NOW Available!

Hi Everyone!

I'm please to finally announce that I have released our first Tear Bear Pattern



It's about time, right?  This is the last tear bear pattern you will every buy!  It's cut from acrylic which means NO MORE printing, cutting and re-cutting patterns, nor more worn edges on chipboard!  No replacement is needed... unless you happen to misplace a part.  Click on the blog title to visit the product page.

Anyway, I've been working on the "All About The Tear Bear" Blog till the wee hours of the morning.  I'll be working on it again tonight.

I know many of you have been asking when we are going to be restocked on White and Tan Mulberry Paper.  Here is the scoop...  Our order has been in production for several weeks.  Problem is, it has been very rainy in Thailand.  Since the mulberry paper is sun-dried, production has been slow... because there has been no sun.  The last news I have heard is that our order is to be shipping NO LATER than November 11.  If there is any more news to report, I'll be sure to pass it along.  Gosh, I sure hope it gets here soon!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kimm

No comments: