Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010! Thank You!

Happy New Year Dear Friends!

I can't beleive that this year has come and gone.  It has been an amazing journey, full of it's ups and downs but we made it.  My husband and I certainly welcom 2010 with open arms.  I would like to personally thank each and every one of you for your support and understanding during our first year.  If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be where we are today.  {{{HUGS}}} 

I would also like to thank a very dear friend, Sandra!  If it wasn't for Sandy and her loving heart and inspiring mind, we wouldn't have accomplished half of what we did this year.  You have kept me going through thick and thin (more thin than anything - LOL).  When I've been down, you've kept me up-beat... and visa-versa.  I love you with all of my heart!

Finally, I wanted to thank my 3 amazing children for putting up with me this year!  I know my daughter Abby will probably read this, so be sure to pass it on to your brother and sister.  You guys ROCK!  I owe you a "baby" Penguins game. (yeah, kiddos are diehard Penguins fans... and Mom's a Flyers Junkie!  It's an interesting mix - Ha!).

I have some inspiration to share with you from a dear friend and loyal fan of The Beary Scrap.  Our own very talented Kim Bender created these adorable projects.  Although I tried to get them posted sooner... it just didn't happen. ( Sorry :( ) Christmas is busy with 3 little ones.  With the youngest being 2 (3 in February), it's not been easy.  Anyway....




This one has to be my personal favorite!  Wouldn't this make a great place setting on your holiday table?  I'm preparing for next year!  This was created using punch art.




Here is another punch art creation made by Kim Bender.  The chocolate has my mouth watering!  I love the little gingerbread man!  Left over cookies... here I come!




And finally, a few cards for you created with punches.  I think Kim used heart puches for the tree.  It is simply adorable.  I love the dimension created with the white chalking.

Kim, thank you so much for the inspiration! 

The 8 minute countdown has started!  I must pull my "new years resolution list" and recite it to my friends an family.  If I can conquer at least half of what is on the list, I'll be greatful.

Till next year!  Love you ALL!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Kimm

No comments: