Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sketch Saturday....

Hello fellow papercrafters!

I made a few New Year's Resolutions and one of them  is to make time in my crazy life to participate in at least one challenge blog per week.  Sounds like a lot for me no doesn't it.  I haven't had much "creative time", so I thought this would be good for me to keep my creativity flowing.  Believe it or not,  I actually got 2 done this weekend. - GO ME!!!

This card is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog.  The sketches their design team creates are simply beautiful and can easily be used for scrapbook layouts too.  You can find a link to their blog on my right hand side bar... just scroll down.

Here is my card.



For this card, I used an adorable Magnolia Tilda Stamp that has been feeling a little neglected lately.  She's been colored with the following Copic Markers:  B91, B93, B95, E29, E11, E000, E00, R20, R22.  I have found the Magnolia's need some serious concentration when coloring.  There are lots of little areas to get into... but with the Brush tip of the Sketch Markers, it was a breeze.

For the rest of the details... I used Bazzill Pinecone for my card, layered with some Vanilla Bazzill to accent and then those yummy papers for Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry Line.  I just love this color combination.  I finished it off with some Bazzill Ribbon, Adhesive Pearls from KaiserCraft, and some gorgeous Prima's I had in my stash.  Although it's hard to tell in the photo, the Prima's were spritzed with some Bronze Glimmer Mist.

Now, the reason for using this cute stamp... We have just opened an account with Magnolia and will be carrying their stamps right in our store!  Isn't that exciting news?  That's just one of the new product lines coming.  Stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome.


Kimm

No comments: