Thursday, February 4, 2010

Highlights from our Saturday Night Crop

ello Friends.  Thanks for dropping by.  I had some time tonight to finally upload some photos from our Saturday Night Crop.  As usual, we all had a good time.  I didn't get home until 1:00am.  Oh, was I dragging on Sunday.

The gals all agreed it was okay to publish their photos, and I know they will all be thrilled to see themselves and their favorite pages displayed.  I'm honored that they have all allowed me to share with you.

Here are Michelle, Sharon, Shirly and Karen working hard on their pages!


Cheryl and Charlotte taking a break and admiring each others pages.

Tanya and Heidi... These girls are always prepared.

Next I asked to the girls to show off their favorite pages they created that nit. 


Charlotte displays these adorable pages of her Granddaugher.  She matched the blue shades to her granddaughters blue eyes, and boy did it make a statement! 


Karen had a hard time picking her favorite.  She says there isn't a page she's done that she doesn't love. They are all her favorite! This layout features her daughters pond... it is beautiful!


Shirly is ready for warm weather too.  I wanted to be where those pictures were taken!


Michelle shows off her favorite for the night too.  These pages were of her son with painted mustache... totally adorable.  The colors flow so beautifully.


And Cheryl, our Queen of the Crop!  I've gotta sneak in a few of my pictures for her to scrap.  I hope she doesn't notice - LOL.  Cheryl worked with the Origins line from Basic Grey all night.  These papers fit the theme of her trip to Tennesse so well.  I love those doily papers.  They look so elegant and make such a statement!


Last but not least, here is Sharon.  She created so many beautiful pages that night.  I had a hard time picking which one I liked the most.  These pages are for her daughter's B-day party.  You'll be seeing some more of her work in the upcoming weeks as she will be joining our in-store DT and inspiring all of us!

Heidi and Tanya said they weren't quite done.  They scrap like I do... I'll do what I can to get the layout together, then I take it home and add my title and journalling... but those pages always seem to sit longer than I anticipate - LOL.

Thank you kindly for swinging by.  A big "THANK YOU" to our croppers for allowing me to share with all of you!  {{{HUGS}}}

Don't forget... Sugar Rush Card Class this Saturday with Tracy.  We still have a few spots open.  The following Saturday Tracy will be featuring an Origin's Card Class.  Be sure to check out our class calendar for all upcoming events.

Kimm



2 comments:

mysweetpaperdreams said...

You can tell they had a blast. I wish I could scrap with you all. It looks like so much fun. :)

((HUGS))
Tammie :)

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

It looks like everyone had a blast!

Cheers,
Susan