Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bella Bunny Pattern Preview

Hello everyone!  I know you have all been waiting for a new mulberry paper pattern.  I'm very excited to finally start getting back on track here.  We've had so much going on the past few weeks that it's been overwhelming... although the journey has been exciting.

This is "Bella Bunny".   Bella was created using our NEW SUPER EXTRA THICK WHTIE MULBERRY PAPER.  This new shipment is the BEST white we have ever worked with.  I know you are going to love it.  It fluffs beautifully, and you have more control over tearing it.  You will need to use your "Beary Creative Tear Bear Tool" and a waterflow brush when working with this paper.  The results are truly amazing!

Bella is one sweet bunny that can be created with her ears down, or her ears up using the additional parts that are included in this pattern.

Best of all, you can Mix-it-Up with Bella. Add her head to your tear bear pattern and you've got yourself a standing Bunny.

Bella is in production right now and will begin shipping Tuesday, March 9.  We will start taking pre-orders for Bella on Friday.

I should have one more pattern ready to reveal tomorrow.  Yeah, can you believe it?  Two in one month - WOW!

NEW MULBERRY PAPER and Changes ...

We are also pleased to announce we have received restocks on white and grey mulberry paper.  We have been working with one of our manufacturers for the last several weeks reviewing samples, testing colors and thicknesses.  I told you've I've been busy - LOL.  You will start seeing some changes in our color selection, and thickness availability.  The quality of the paper is SUPERB, by far the most impressive I have worked with to this date. 

We also have a new color in our line up.  Remember "MOCHA"?  Well it's back and better than ever before.  This paper is SUPER Extra Thick.  I can even get away with using one layer when making my bears.  I'm going to be using this for "Oliver's" tutorial that I lost when my computer crashed.

Hugs & Smiles!

Kimm

No comments: