Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Charlie Chick" Easter Tear Bear Pattern

Happy Saturday Friends!  I'm back with the second pattern I promised you.  For your creative endevours, I bring to you "Charlie" our sweet chick.
For those of you that know my family, you've probably caught on that the names we have been giving our patterns resemble someone or a pet in our family.  Granted, our Tear Bear remains nameless at the moment.  Hmm... I think we'll have to poll our audience for that in the near future.  If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment below.

Anyway, "Oliver" is named after my husband's Springer Spaniel.  "Bella" has been named after my sister's Pug (sorry, no bunnies in the family, and Charlie.... well,  he was named by my dear hubby.

Charlie will begin shipping on Tuesday, March 9 2009 along with Bella.  Pre-orders are now being accepted on our website.  Just follow the link HERE.

I'm glad you came by to visit.

Hugs & Smiles,
Kimm

No comments: