Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beautiful work from our In-Store Designer Suzie

Happy April!  It's hard to believe that 2 days ago it was snowing here in Northeast PA.  Yes, you heard me SNOW!  Today it is a comfortable 70+ degrees.  The sun is shining, the birds are chirping.... and my children are home from school driving me insane!  Okay, I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Our in-store ladies have been busy creating some amazing layouts.  Forgive me for not being able to find the time to share all of this with you.  I had originally been posting them on the DT blog, but we collectively decided to move them here.  I just can't find the time to photograph, enhance, and post 3 or more times a week.  Those of you that have been to the store have seen them gracing our walls!  Wow, they are filling up fast.

Today I have for you some layouts created by our fellow DT member Suzie.  I just love her style.  Fresh, clean cut and elegant.  Everything is always well balanced and her color selections right on.  Suzie always amazes us on crop night.  I believe it is her photography that truly makes everything so well balanced.  Not to mention she has the most adorable photogenic kiddos too!  Oh, if we were all that blessed.

"Angel Face"
created by Suzie
Suzie's "Angel Face" layout was created using patterned papers from Best Creation Easter Line.  There isn't much of this left in the store.  Her base is white Bazzill Cardstock, tied togeteher with some pink.  A few layered circles created with some Nestabilities and some K&Co 3D butterflies.  Oh, and a strip of cardstock punched with a Marth Stewart Edger.  It's just beautiful!.


"Love, Laugh, Live"
created by Suzie
Another stunning layout from Suzie.  This one is titled "Love, Laugh, Live".  I absolutely love these papers from Dream Street.  The line is Heartsong and it is On Sale in our store right now at 35% off.


"Kyle"
Created by Suzie
And lastly, another layout created by our fellow DT member Suzie.  This one page layout is title "Kyle", after her little guy!  What an amazing photograph!  I love action shots!  The base of this layout was created using none other than Bazzill Cardstock.  Suzie also used some patterned paper from Bo Bunny's Mango Luau collection.  What a great collection for those waterside layouts.  It makes me want to head to the beach!

That's all I have to right now.  I'm loading some more images of some beautiful layouts from Michelle and Sharon, along with a few class projects Tracy has put together for our upcoming events.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs and Smiles,
Kimm

No comments: