Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A special card from a dear friend...

Most days I dread getting the mail out of the mailbox because it is usually filled with bills, but today was a very special day.  No bills to pay, but a 6 1/2 by 6 1/2 envelope.  A sure sign of a handmade card enclosed :).

What could I have done to deserve a handmade card???  I read the return address and saw that it was from my dear friend, and design team member, Jamie!  Oh, the suspense.  I carefully tore open the envelop and found this beautiful card inside...


And then I opened the card...
to find all these beautiful notes from all of Jamie's friends in her scrap group in Idaho.  Jamie had conducted a class for her scrap group last weekend and we had sent her tear bear kits so that she could teach the girls how to make our bears.  Each one of the girls that had attended the activity signed the card.  I was so touched to receive this card that I felt all warm and fuzzy inside... like each one of them sent me a big HUG!

Jamie also sent me some pictures of the event and the ladies with their newly created bears.  By the way, they were all Beau-ti-ful!  Nice work Ladies!

So to all the Ladies in Jamie's Scrap Group...

"I am so glad you had fun making your bears and layouts with Jamie.  Your warm thoughts and comments really made my day.  I'm truly at a loss for words, but your kind gesture has really touched my heart!  Thank You!  Keep tearing those bears!"

Before I get all teary-eyed, I better go finish writing my other post.

Until Later!

Hugs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet and special for you!!! It's nice to hear nice stores!!super cute card.