Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Products & More COPIC Sketch in Stock (Sale!)

Hello Friends!  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  The past 2 weeks have been nothing but busy at the homestead here.  Besides running our pants off with soccer, school, homework, celebrating birthdays and anniversaries, we've been busy restocking the store too.  This month has been crazy, but I'm not complaining.  Although it is slippy by way to fast.  It's hard to believe that 2011 will be creeping up before we know it.

We have lots of new products in the store that I wanted to share with you.

My Mind's Eye Lost and Found.  Click HERE to view the entire collection.
My Mind's Eye Haunted.  Click HERE to view the entire collection.
My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly  Click HERE to view the entire collection.
My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup.  Click HERE to view the entire collection.

Our Fab-u-lous Design Team will be working with all these yummy collections in the upcoming weeks so be sure to check out what they are up to.  I may even be helping out here and there too... I'm really trying to make the time - honestly :)

We also received some adorable Martha Stewart Halloween Punches.  Click HERE to view.

COPIC MARKERS!!!

And finally, we received a second shipment in a week of more COPIC markers with more arriving later this week.  List Price is $6.49.  Our Price is $4.89, both online and in our retail store.  We will begin in-store Copic Classes in a few weeks so watch your inbox for details.  If you aren't receiving our newsletters, be sure to sign up HERE.  Please be sure to tell us "how you shop with us" so that you get an email catered to your shopping needs.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs

No comments: