Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Inking Pink Blog Hop WINNER!!!

Hello Friendly Bloggers and HAPPY Wednesday to you all.  I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for your participation in our First Annual Inking Pink Blog Hop for Breast Cancer Awareness.  I know we lost a few along the way from the start at Patricia's Blog, but many of you stuck it out right to the end!  I've had the chance to read everyone's lovely comments, and stories.  You have touched my heart.  You are all very courageous, supportive and encouraging Ladies.


Now for our winner....


http://diamondgrove.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...  "Your card is amazing! I have met all of your requirements, and I appreciate so much the emphasis you and your fellow blog-hoppers are putting on cancer awareness!  Thank you for sharing your heart, and I am so sorry about your mom. I lost my dear mom-in-law to cancer 1-1/2 years ago, and my mom is being checked today to see if her colon cancer has returned. God bless you all for taking the time to emphasize such an important topic!"
*smiles*
debbi


Congratulations Debbie!  Please email me at kimm@thebearyscrap.com with your mailing address so I can get your care package on it's way to you.

Hugs

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Congrats to Debbie and thanks for the giveaway.

Lisa J said...

congratulations and the hop was amazing!

Debbi said...

Oh, I'm so excited! Thank you so much!!
I've just e-mailed my addy. :-)
*smiles*
debbi