Thursday, May 5, 2011

A few new products...

Hello Beary Sweet Friends!  I hope today finds you all well and looking forward to the weekend.  In my case, I know that hubby will be working Saturday, and I will be tending to as much housework as I can.  These 60 hour work weeks hubby has been keeping are really getting to me!  I have so much to do for the shop and I am so far behind on housework it is sick!  This week is "spring cleaning" in our township.  It's the time of year when our township accepts almost anything that the residents need to get rid of at little or no cost.  All the clutter in my house simply must go.  Getting to it has been a chore with limited or NO help.  I only have until Saturday to get through it all.  The clutter is driving me insane!

We have some new product in the store that arrived over the past week that I would like to share with you.

Bo Bunny Gabrielle and Timepiece 6x6 paper pads have finally arrived.  We've also been restocked on roughly 20+ colors of Copic Markers, Ez Mount, and those adorable Popcorn Bear Stamps.

Do you like Seam Binding.  It's the latest trend!  I'm please to let you all know that we now have 21 beautiful colors in stock on our website.  This stuff is truly awesome!  Use it just as it is, or if you like the "shabby chic" look, mist it with some water or your favorite misting spray, scrunch it up then let it dry.  Oh... so much fun to play with.

We have also re-organized our **Clearance** category to make it easier to browse for the items you are most interested in.  More products have been added, and there is more to come.  The savings are huge - up to 75%, and we will be adding lots more over the weekend.  The amount of product we have is too much for the space that houses our inventory.  Our loss is your gain.  Anything on clearance is first come, first serve.  Just because it's in your cart, doesn't mean it's yours so be sure to act quickly.  Our clearance department has been getting cleaned out quickly... even before I have the chance to announce that something in on clearance.  If you place an order with us, and then find something else you "need", I will gladly combined the orders and issue you a refund for the shipping overage... only if your original order has not been shipped.

Be sure to peek in and see what's new, and what is at great savings!

Until next time!

No comments: