Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Cleaning Update...

Good Morning Beary Sweet Peeps.  I'm getting through my Spring Cleaning event for the shop  I thought I would take a moment and update you on all the GREAT savings that are underway.  Don't worry, there is still much more to come over the next 2 weeks.

Here is your line up.  I will warn you... don't wait too long to place your order.  These prices are HOT, HOT, HOT!  Click on the link to the category.  Items are already flying off the shelves.

Bo Bunny - 50% OFF

Basic Grey - 75% OFF

Pink Paislee - 50% OFF

ALL Clearance Papers - 80% OFF
 



MORE TO COME!!

Please keep in mind, when I run sales like this where there is controlled inventory involved, you may miss out.  Do NOT let your cart sit.  Just because the item is in your cart doesn't mean that it's yours just yet. Some one else can snag it before you check out. Our product inventory does not reduce from the website until you pass through checkout.  In the event that this happens, I do issue refunds for the out of stock items. - Thank you.

Until Next Time
 xoxo

No comments: